Brothel Reviews Australia – September 2026 | The Naked Truth

  • Thread starter Thread starter trenchy
  • Start date Start date
  • Tags Tags
    asian brothels aussie brothels bris brothels join tnt melb brothels review forum syd brothels
Status
Not open for further replies.

trenchy

Australia's sex worker review forum
Moderator
TNT Alpha Member
$$contributor$$
Library Card
SB Library Card
Brothel Reviews Australia – September 2026 | The Naked Truth

Find real punter brothel reviews from across Australia, including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide, Perth and regional areas. TNT reviews cover brothels with client intel on service, value and locations.

Brothel reviews posted inside TheNakedTruth Mk2 during September 2026 are listed below – join TNT to unlock full reviews and shop discussion.

New to TNT? Read this thread for how to join: How to join TNT forums in Australia.

For the latest Australian brothel, escort and massage shop reviews, check these monthly intel pages.

Massage Shop Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Escort Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Brothel Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth

26 Hocking Babes Brothel Coburg North
Address:
26 Hocking Street, Coburg North VIC 3058
Phone: (03) 9350 7544 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Luna: 'I personally won't be back but would recommend to others, not a knock on the sevice at all, just a pass for me.'

──────────────

305 Main Road West Brothel Albanvale
Address:
305 Main Road West, Albanvale VIC 3021
Phone: 0415 705 466 / 0415705466 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Fifi: 'She was wearing knee length white shorts, a red hello kitty top and a fur white jacket.'

──────────────

45 George Brothel Granville
Address:
45 George Street, Granville NSW 1830
Phone: 0478 224 545 / 0478224545 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Carol: 'She has decent technique and mixes it up a bit.'
• Nadia: 'She didn't mind them being licked.'
• Yuzu: 'She used plenty of variety and it felt really good.'
• Scarlett: 'She moves back up for more closed lip kisses to start.'

──────────────

5 Star Brothel Mitcham
Address:
25 Thornton Crescent, Mitcham VIC 3132
Phone: (03) 9870 1695 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jessica: 'I saw the girls on offer and luckily Jessica came in last, she was a bit plainer than my memory recalled.'
• YoYo: 'If you want a cute petite girl, she is.'
• Lily: 'She is a stout lady.'

──────────────

A house Brothel in Tarneit
Address:
Tarneit VIC 3029
Phone: 0433 085 755 / 0433085755 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Candy: 'I wanted my 1 year punt a good one.'

──────────────

A townhouse Brothel at 36B Grace Street, St Albans
Address:
36B Grace Street, St Albans VIC 3021
Phone: 0420 793 206 / 0420793206 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Cherry: 'She must have been chilling or about to fall asleep but she was nice and we had some small talk.'
• Xinh: 'She led me by the hand to the room and we made some small talk as we complimented each other.'
• Cici: 'She was wearing a sheer black dress giving off a better vibe than Xinh.'
• Eva: 'I walked through to the back and there was a young girl eating her dinner.'
• Xixi: 'Pass by St Alban's and went in for a visit.'
• Chanel: 'She patted my hand away so definitely a no go.'
• Nana: 'I asked for pictures and she sent me two girls, Lili and Nana.'

──────────────

A house Brothel in Woolloongabba
Address:
Woolloongabba QLD 4102
Phone: 0451 504 016 / 0451504016 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Heli: 'I played with her and she moaned softly.'
• El: 'I was shown her and decided to stay since she was pretty.'

──────────────

All Super Star Brothel Blackburn
Address:
11 King Street, Blackburn VIC 3130
Phone: (03) 9878 0011 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Elara: 'We changed to reverse.'
• Risa: 'She was beautiful, just like her photos.'
• Nanako: 'I asked for Rami (who reminded me of Nhi Nhi (not sure if she still works here).'
• Ruby: 'She spoke perfect English but with a Vietnamese accent.'

──────────────

All Super Star Brothel Clayton
Address:
44 Winterton Road, Clayton VIC 3168
Phone: (03) 9543 8820 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Saya: 'She spends some time on her phone and then going through her bag.'

──────────────

All Super Star Brothel Preston
Address:
54 Swanston Street, Preston VIC 3072
Phone: (03) 9639 7164 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ayano: 'Up to the room and it was a doctor clinic theme like JAV.'
• Helen: 'She started with licking my nipples.'
• Manase Yuuri: 'I just had to look at us in the side mirror.'
• Himari: 'She asks if I want any extras and I pay her $50 for DFK.'
• Jessie: 'She had a nice smile and a really cute face, almost like she was half Anglo.'
• Jolin: 'I had a $10 voucher saved up from previous visits and the staff said I would have another one next time.'

──────────────

Ballina Exclusive Company Brothel Ballina
Address:
34 Piper Drive, Ballina NSW 2478
Phone: (02) 6681 6038 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Autumn: 'She has girl next door looks which also makes her one of the more attractive girls here.'

──────────────

Bambra Studio Brothel Caulfield
Address:
977 Glen Huntly Road,, Caulfield VIC 3162
Phone: (03) 9563 6221 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jade: 'Sometimes the little shy ones know how to show you a good time.'

──────────────

California Club Brothel St Kilda
Address:
30 St Kilda Road, St Kilda VIC 3182
Phone: (03) 9529 4727 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sofia: 'She certainly knows how to tease.'

──────────────

Club 741 Brooklyn
Address:
741 Geelong Road, Brooklyn VIC 3012
Phone: (03) 9314 4242 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nicci: 'I didn't clock in, in the low light of the intro room.'

──────────────

Club 8 Brothel Springvale
Address:
8 Yiannis Court,, Springvale VIC 3171
Phone: (03) 9574 1666 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Adelaide: 'She did not complain.'

──────────────

Club 859 Brothel Caulfield South
Address:
859 Glenhuntly Road, Caulfield South VIC 3162
Phone: (03) 9523 8555 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anica: 'I called Club 859 and got a booking.'
• Lola: 'I was happy with what I saw so paid $310 for 45 mins and she came and brought me to the room.'
• Eve: 'I hadn’t seen Eve before so she did a quick intro in some sexy lingerie.'
• Hunter: 'They have made a small effort here in introducing a screen across the room but still no real privacy.'

──────────────

Club Clayton Brothel Clayton South
Address:
33 Graham Road, Clayton South VIC 3169
Phone: (03) 9547 0275 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Layla: 'She jumped on top.'

──────────────

Club Collingwood Brothel Collingwood
Address:
8 Rokeby Street, Collingwood VIC 3066
Phone: (03) 9415 8055 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Darla: 'We have a laugh about different topics and she is very easy to chat with.'
• Bambi: 'She is energetic and the session is a little rushed.'

──────────────

Club Hallam Brothel Hallam
Address:
7 Rimfire Drive, Hallam VIC 3803
Phone: (03) 9702 4744 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Piper: 'If you like a tall natural, that speaks good English, Piper is fantastic.'

──────────────

Collingwood Confidential Brothel Collingwood
Address:
59 Rupert Street, Collingwood VIC 3066
Phone: (03) 9417 6004 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nymphie: 'I was taken to a small corner room and was intro'd to 3 girls and decided on Nymphie.'

──────────────

Croydon Palace Brothel Croydon
Address:
219 Elizabeth Street, Croydon NSW 2132
Phone: (02) 9799 5856 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Katie: 'I love thicc Asian girls and Katie resembled like an old favorite so decided to take a punt.'

──────────────

Dandy Belles Brothel Dandenong
Address:
15-17 Maxwell Street, Dandenong VIC 3175
Phone: 0413 505 268 / 0413505268 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sally: 'Cute little ass with some jiggle and a good back arch.'

──────────────

Ginza Club Brothel Surry Hills
Address:
310 Cleveland Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Phone: 0488 888 310 / 0488888310 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mayu: 'They asked what I like and I said just give me a girl that's enthusiastic.'
• Aisha: 'She had me sit at the edge.'
• Mugi: 'I walked in to the biggest room at Ginza and she wasn’t even at the door to greet me.'
• Lala: 'She gave me a sensual cat bath.'
• Kanami: 'She was a little bit shy at first but then warmed up once I treated her nicely.'
• Sonata: 'She literally would be all over you from the moment you opened the door.'
• Seto: 'She also has a half sleeve on her arm and tattoos down her back along her spine.'
• Berry: 'I immediately asked if I can extend my booking, they said she's already full.'

──────────────

Ginza Empire / 278 Club Brothel Surry Hills
Address:
479 Elizabeth Street, Surry Hills NSW 2010
Phone: 0416 020 278 / 0416020278 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mia: 'Without breaking eye-contact she begins.'
• Sophia: 'I would say her DFK in general is on the lighter side.'
• Aiko: 'She then started stroking from behind.'
• Cici: 'She is definitely not lazy or anything like that.'
• Jessica: 'I arrived at Ginza Empire and got sent to room 7 which is my favourite room, so it kind of set me up for a good time.'

──────────────

Heaven Rose Brothel Dandenong South
Address:
26 Rhur Street, Dandenong South VIC 3164
Phone: (03) 97935289 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sophia: 'He said only $200 on special and I asked what does that mean.'
• Ruby: 'I haven’t been to prison yet but I’m guessing the cell and showers look the same.'

──────────────

Hot Gossip Brothel Sunshine North
Address:
42 Cromer Avenue, Sunshine North VIC 3020
Phone: (03) 9366 6444 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Heidi: 'I felt they just couldn't be bothered providing a list.'

──────────────

Miss Heavens Brothel Artarmon
Address:
6 Cleg Street, Artarmon NSW 1570
Phone: 0294394211 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Isabella: 'She came to lead me to the room.'

──────────────

No 5 Marrickville Brothel Marrickville
Address:
5 Gerald Street, Marrickville NSW 1475
Phone: 0417 888 123 / 0417888123 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kuno: 'She smiled and said her name clearly then disappeared.'
• Yoonji: 'She seemed in a bit of a rush because she was late, but I helped her set up the bed.'

──────────────

Oriental Paradise, 180 Brisbane Brothel Bowen Hills
Address:
180 Abbotsford Rd,, Bowen Hills QLD 4006
Phone: (07) 2114 7180 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sana: 'She was friendly, and I left satisfied.'

──────────────

Phoenix Relaxation Brothel Oakleigh South
Address:
10 Fulton Street, Oakleigh South VIC 3167
Phone: (03) 9543 5901 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Baby: 'She proceed to grab me.'

──────────────

Pleasure Planet Brothel Thomastown
Address:
43 Lipton Drive, Thomastown VIC 3074
Phone: 03 9469 3223 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kelly: 'After last week I was feeling like visiting again.'

──────────────

Presidential Suite Brothel Seaford
Address:
45 Keppler Cct, Seaford VIC 3198
Phone: (03) 9775 0880 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Abbey: 'She gave me a roller-coaster of GFE into PSE.'
• Natasha: 'I think she would have done the whole session.'

──────────────

Pretty Kitty Cat Brothel Carrum Downs
Address:
31 Aster Avenue, Carrum Downs VIC 3201
Phone: (03) 8753 6569 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Cici: 'I went back looking for the another lady but she had left the shop early.'
• Coco: 'I was about to call it quits, but Coco said we had some time left.'

──────────────

Pussy Galore Brothel Heidelberg West
Address:
31 Lillimur Street, Heidelberg West VIC 3081
Phone: (03) 8528 9732 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nami: 'She then adjusted feeling me and holding me tight.'

──────────────

Rainbow Dolls Sunshine North
Address:
48 Davies Avenue, Sunshine North VIC 3020
Phone: (03) 9364 0770 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Katie: 'I think that’s fine, don’t remember her being super friendly.'
• Yuka: 'She is very friendly and personable, unlike a lot of the ladies I have seen here.'
• Dior: 'She helped me dry off.'
• Janny: 'She took a towel and came to help.'

──────────────

Red Lantern Brothel Dandenong South
Address:
17 Nicole Way, Dandenong South VIC 3164
Phone: (03) 9793 2988 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lizza: 'She pulls out her phone with a list of extras.'
• Amanda: 'I hand her a green and ask if she has change to which she says yes, but will give it to me at the end of the session.'
• Yumi: 'She asked if I wanted any extras, I just asked for BBBJ, didn’t even hear what else she offered.'

──────────────

Scarlet Lady Brothel Clifton Hill
Address:
4 Dummett Crescent, Clifton Hill VIC 3068
Phone: (03) 9489 2240 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mango: 'I told the lady at the front that the ad said I would get $20 off as a first timer, but she refused to give it to me.'

──────────────

Spoilers Relaxation Brothel Ringwood
Address:
14 Steven Court, Ringwood VIC 3134
Phone: 0415 399 888 / 0415399888 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Herin: 'We continue like this for several minutes.'

──────────────

Studio 466 Brothel South Melbourne
Address:
466 City Road, South Melbourne VIC 3205
Phone: 0436 400 950 / 0436400950 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Brooke: 'She started a slow HJ, while giving me some faces, appearing alluring.'
• Zoe: 'I was really interested to see Brooke, but she wasn't working.'
• Solana: 'The room didn't feel as cold as the last room I was in.'

──────────────

The Black Opal Brothel Dandenong
Address:
12 Dandenong Street, Dandenong VIC 3175
Phone: (03) 9792 3008 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kitty: 'I was sold on the spot and went into the room showered and Kitty came back a little after.'

──────────────

The Boardroom Brothel Southbank
Address:
53 Market Street, Southbank VIC 3006
Phone: (03) 9699 1711 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Bailey: 'I liked what I saw & went when time & money was set.'
• Sage: 'She was fairly hot in her green dress.'
• Lori: 'She stepped out and was back before I'd finished drying myself.'
• Hazel: 'She wore a little black dress which added to the ‘civilian’ look.'
• Annabelle: 'She looks sort of like Angel Wicky.'
• Olive: 'We start with some DFK, and I take my time.'

──────────────

The Black Opal Brothel Dandenong
Address:
12 Dandenong Street, Dandenong VIC 3175
Phone: (03) 9792 3008 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Amber: 'We then went mish which was very good.'

──────────────

The Cherry Tree Garden Brothel Braeside
Address:
16 Citrus Street, Braeside VIC 3195
Phone: 0409 607 589 / 0409607589 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anna: 'She took ages to come out and seemed like she was disturbed from her slumber.'

──────────────

The Cherry Tree Garden Brothel Oakleigh
Address:
38 Westminster Street, Oakleigh VIC 3166
Phone: 0468 461 438 / 0468461438 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kiseki: 'She was a bit quiet at the beginning but quickly relaxed after I cracked a few jokes.'
• Chloe: 'She only offers the deluxe service, which is $250 for 30 minutes.'

──────────────

The Cherry Tree Garden Brothel Williamstown
Address:
18 Albemarle Street, Williamstown VIC 3016
Phone: 0411 837 137 / 0411837137 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Yuki: 'She stayed for the whole session and had a good attitude throughout.'
• Kelly: 'I was hoping she'd join me in there, but she stayed on her phone until I was ready.'
• Nazu: 'She said she'd prefer mish, so went ladies choice.'
• Tomomi: 'I parked in the rear parking area and went inside.'

──────────────

The Main Course Brothel West Melbourne
Address:
58 Dudley Street, West Melbourne VIC 3003
Phone: (03) 9329 1000 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Corinna: 'She was wearing a black outfit, black skirt and boots just below the knee line.'

──────────────

Velvet House Brothel Hoppers Crossing
Address:
32 Dunlop Road, Hoppers Crossing VIC 3029
Phone: 0431 390 599 / 0431390599 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ines: 'After picking her from the selection went upstairs to the room and was told to take a shower straightaway.'
• Sunny: 'She whispered to me "good stuff".'
• Yumi: 'She pushed for upgrades and asked me to transfer via Payid but I declined.'

──────────────

Venus Babes Brothel Braeside
Address:
41 Downard Street, Braeside VIC 3195
Phone: (03) 9580 5456 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Honey: 'She was so sweet.'
• Daisy: 'She also provides PSE for more, but out of my budget.'

──────────────

Westside X Brothel West Melbourne
Address:
60 Dudley Street,, West Melbourne VIC 3003
Phone: (03) 9329 9236 | Updated: September 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Linda: 'I should have left then, however I accepted a massage.'

──────────────
 
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top