trenchy
Australia's sex worker review forum
Moderator
TNT Alpha Member
$$contributor$$
Library Card
SB Library Card
Escort Reviews Australia – April 2026 | The Naked Truth
Find real punter escort and sugarbabe reviews from across Australia, including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and regional areas. These TNT reviews cover escorts, sugarbabes, independant massage therapists with client intel on service, value and locations.
Escort reviews posted inside TheNakedTruth Mk2 during April 2026 are listed below – join TNT to unlock full reviews and shop discussion.
New to TNT? Read this thread for how to join: How to join TNT forums in Australia.
For the latest Australian brothel, escort and massage shop reviews, check these monthly intel pages.
Massage Shop Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Escort Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Brothel Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Adrianna Black, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0433 709 490 / 0433709490 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Adrianna Black: 'She was fully dressed in thigh high boots, aligator leather-esque tights and a baggy silk blouse.'
──────────────
Ailee, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0412 912 460 / 0412912460 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ailee: 'She is ok looking overall, but not quite what I expected.'
──────────────
Anna, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0405 063 888 / 0405063888 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anna: 'She gave me a quick back massage with oil and then flipped me.'
──────────────
Annie, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0423 321 286 / 0423321286 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Annie: 'She has me lie face down first, then tells me to get up on all fours.'
──────────────
Blue, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0481 879 550 / 0481879550 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Blue: 'We continued the foreplay in different positions and she seemed very accommodating...'
──────────────
Coco, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0449 765 197 / 0449765197 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Coco: 'She is an incredibly consistent, easygoing, and willing to please performer each and every time.'
──────────────
Daisy, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0420 974 382 / 0420974382 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Daisy: 'I thank her for the satisfying session and exchange smiles as I exit.'
──────────────
Dani, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Locanto: thebackdoorbandit | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Dani: 'I didnt label her with a number as I wasnt sure if she prefered to get the Locanto message before replying back.'
──────────────
Grace, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0470 405 189 / 0470405189 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Grace: 'She is never waiting in the room when I come from shower (would be nice as she has a hot body).'
──────────────
Macey, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0438 066 130 / 0438066130 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Macey: 'She chatted away while turning her back while I got undressed..'
──────────────
Mae E, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0452 127 657 / 0452127657 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mae E: 'She encourages you to explore her body.'
──────────────
Mercedes, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0490 414 042 / 0490414042 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mercedes: 'She sent her address and I arrived a few minutes later.'
──────────────
PeachyAngela, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0422 815 256 / 0422815256 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• PeachyAngela: 'We felt each other up.'
──────────────
Sas, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0476 409 970 / 0476409970 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sas: 'Had seen Sas' ads for quite some time and thought I'd give her a try.'
──────────────
Sasa, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0432 885 780 / 0432885780 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sasa: 'I don’t mind cause she’s good looking anyway and I never expected her to be.'
──────────────
Sonia, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0421 595 034 / 0421595034 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sonia: 'I haven't punted for a while and when I got the notification from here I took it as a sign to get back into it.'
──────────────
Ts Francesca, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0406 040 526 / 0406040526 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ts Francesca: 'She lives in a very small apartment in StKilda but nice.'
──────────────
Veronica, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0413 309 683 / 0413309683 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Veronica: 'She opens the door for me and I will say I was shocked, well I didn't know what to expect, so I was surprised.'
──────────────
Amanda, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0432 492 694 / 0432492694 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Amanda: 'She stands on your back too which always results in a satisfying crack.'
──────────────
Anya, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0483941066,0481070925,0466617027 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anya: 'I laid on the bed for a minute or two buck naked with $100 in my hand while she fumbled with her phone.'
──────────────
Charmaine, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0411681365,0413414053 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Charmaine: 'I asked what is this and she replied this is just my lotion (yeah right).'
──────────────
Jenny, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0477 954 806 / 0477954806 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jenny: 'I assumed "Jenny" was renting a room as some MLs do.'
──────────────
Maeve Muir, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0410 122 405 / 0410122405 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Maeve Muir: 'Mentioned she has had a lot of practice and certainly no difficulties doing a full session of it.'
──────────────
Tash, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0422 493 848 / 0422493848 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Tash: 'I was feeling toey, in the area and had a good experience with Tash in the past when she was in Glenroy so decided to reach out.'
──────────────
Amy, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Amy: 'I got the half price newbie offer.'
──────────────
Mira, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mira: 'I am a big fan of Indian/ Paki MLs, so rocked up to my appointment.'
──────────────
Olivia, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Olivia: 'She tried one more upsell saying that touching her would be an extra $50 which I turned down.'
──────────────
Scarlett, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Scarlett: 'I hop in the shower while Scarlett heads out to sort the base rate finances.'
──────────────
Zella, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Zella: 'She was ok taking her time until I explode.'
──────────────
Ann, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0427 814 268 / 0427814268 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ann: 'I also asked for a quick shower before the massage.'
──────────────
Cristal Hotbabe, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0488 181 808 / 0488181808 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Cristal Hotbabe: 'I either couldn't find time in my calendar due to travels, or she was already booked.'
──────────────
Dayana, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 930 559 / 0451930559 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Dayana: 'She then pushed me and started BJ again, lifted my leg, she knows I want rimming and she did.'
──────────────
Elle Eastwood, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 761 711 / 0451761711 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Elle Eastwood: 'She cleans me up with some paper towels.'
──────────────
Freya Blume, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0406 692 023 / 0406692023 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Freya Blume: 'We started with some light kissing, before Freya removed her lingerie!'
──────────────
Hiromi, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0432 505 532 / 0432505532 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Hiromi: 'Mannerisms and accent seemed to be the real deal.'
──────────────
Honey, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0414 836 991 / 0414836991 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Honey: 'I have tried to book her previously but she was out of Melbourne so wasn’t able to lock it in that time but all went smoothly this time around.'
──────────────
Jade Summers, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0421 502 442 / 0421502442 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jade Summers: 'I had previously tried to reach out to Jade before, but we couldn't get a time that worked for both of us.'
──────────────
Jenny, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0422 932 645 / 0422932645 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jenny: 'She used oil and her forearm to work through any knots, but it was more sensual / medium than anything else.'
──────────────
Lisa, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0435 473 117 / 0435473117 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lisa: 'She advertises herself as 40, fit with an athletic build and formerly working as a sports masseuse.'
──────────────
Mayoko, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0435 502 318 / 0435502318 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mayoko: 'We did some kissing standing up and she asks me to lie on the bed for the bj.'
──────────────
Mercy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0434 092 015 / 0434092015 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mercy: 'I sent her a message and outlined that I was interested however its my first time so i want to take it easy and explore.'
──────────────
Michelle Ryder, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0401 787 572 / 0401787572 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Michelle Ryder: 'I love BJs and this must be one of the best ever.'
──────────────
Misha, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0401 142 751 / 0401142751 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Misha: 'I was given the address once the deposit was received and was told I would get more details later.'
──────────────
Miya, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0403 275 964 / 0403275964 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Miya: 'She met me downstairs in the lobby dressed in PJs and a face mask for privacy.'
──────────────
Peachy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0434 347 265 / 0434347265 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Peachy: 'I find them to be a perfect handful.'
──────────────
Sienna Grace, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0406 535 069 / 0406535069 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sienna Grace: 'She looked great in a tight black dress that showed off her curves.'
──────────────
Ts Hana, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0416 146 456 / 0416146456 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ts Hana: 'This was my first time seeing Hana but will not be the last.'
──────────────
Ts Margie, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0420 534 144 / 0420534144 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ts Margie: 'I have reposted this after being unable to edit previous post.'
──────────────
Anna, Southbank
Phone: Locanto: lucybusy1581 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anna: 'I agreed on a booking for a few days time, and she asked for a $100 deposit.'
──────────────
Sensual Sally, Southbank
Phone: 0433 193 990 / 0433193990 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sensual Sally: 'I didn't bother to ask cause I bet her escort price will be beyond at $1000 per hour.'
──────────────
Aura, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0474 129 024 / 0474129024 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Aura: 'She greeted at the door, then had a shower and clean towel provided.'
──────────────
Becky, Rhodes
Phone: 0492 494 818 / 0492494818 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Becky: 'Mamasan usually updates the roster daily on Wechat.'
──────────────
Best Anna, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0480 696 423 / 0480696423 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Best Anna: 'We started with a shower together and she got me sudsy head to toe.'
──────────────
Jessica, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0435 619 396 / 0435619396 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jessica: 'She seems to have been around for a while but her asking prices seemed reasonable.'
──────────────
Sam, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0403 826 357 / 0403826357 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sam: 'I get a sense of the body size and she puts her hand out as I am not walking in.'
──────────────
Camila Ferrari, Sydney Southern Suburbs
Phone: 0489038870,0404824256 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Camila Ferrari: 'I got confused about the actual building and wandered back and forth around where the location should be, because there is no street number.'
──────────────
Camilla, Castle Hill
Phone: 0404 170 295 / 0404170295 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Camilla: 'She takes her time to let you enjoy the experience and is really convincing in making you believe she is having a good time.'
──────────────
Cher, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0451 603 559 / 0451603559 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Cher: 'She said parking is OK around the apartment block as well.'
──────────────
Zuri, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0429 261 235 / 0429261235 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Zuri: 'She also said something about the extra 30 so I wasn't sure if she meant it was really 70 or 130.'
──────────────
Chloe, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chloe: 'She stroked her fingers gently all over my body for some time, then she did the usual sexy bodyslides as well.'
──────────────
Kat, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kat: 'Following a ton of quality reviews of Julia, decided to text this establishment and try to lock in a session with Julia.'
──────────────
Kiki, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kiki: 'She instead asked me to check out a new girl of hers.'
──────────────
Lydia, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lydia: 'She wasn’t available but recommended a new girl Lydia.'
──────────────
Chloe, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0494 002 788 / 0494002788 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chloe: 'I didn't really try and touch her as I didn't know if she would like that, especially since she was clothed.'
──────────────
Jessica, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0415609959,0439083426 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jessica: 'She was quick to get fully nude and I followed suit.'
──────────────
Kellie Smiles, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0448 517 044 / 0448517044 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kellie Smiles: 'I have said no to recommendations as I found the session average and the booking/delays not worth it.'
──────────────
Mackenzie, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0491 215 413 / 0491215413 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mackenzie: 'I asked what extras included and she replied that she would inform me in person and could decide on the spot.'
──────────────
Sarah, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0477 217 495 / 0477217495 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sarah: 'She wears a cute tiny necklace and while she's sliding up and down, it dances across your face, nice feeling.'
──────────────
Emily, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0468 452 355 / 0468452355 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Emily: 'I usually hit her up really late — around 2am — which is hit and miss.'
──────────────
Chloe Lee, Gold Coast
Phone: 0402 570 386 / 0402570386 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chloe Lee: 'She is a nice lady as well as being attractive and does make you feel welcome.'
──────────────
Grace, Gold Coast
Phone: 0411 592 892 / 0411592892 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Grace: 'She was good over the phone with text comms, so thought the session would be great and was very excited to try a nice looking Thai girl.'
──────────────
Dekota Sky, Sydney CBD
Phone: 0480 175 541 / 0480175541 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Dekota Sky: 'We arranged to meet in a bar by the hotel and I ordered her a wine and she kept me in the loop on arrival time.'
──────────────
Honey, Sydney CBD
Phone: 0414 836 991 / 0414836991 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Honey: 'I rocked up at her hotel and she came down to see me.'
──────────────
Diamond, Victoria Regional - Geelong
Phone: 0425 711 752 / 0425711752 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Diamond: 'Was scrolling through Locanto and saw this ad for a $50 BJ and thought it was worth a shot.'
──────────────
Eden, Cairns
Phone: 0451 061 661 / 0451061661 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Eden: 'I called (she only takes bookings via calls) and she was available immediately, so I made my way there asap.'
──────────────
Elly, Craigieburn
Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Elly: 'She looked significantly more matured than I expected.'
──────────────
Hoyo, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0480770927,0480701859,0480667937 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Hoyo: 'She has no muscle tone.'
──────────────
Jada, Darwin
Phone: 0424 315 937 / 0424315937 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jada: 'She lives in the CBD which was super near my office.'
──────────────
Jen
Phone: 0410 734 198 / 0410734198 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jen: 'She is of course a lady of a certain vintage.'
──────────────
Vera Lynn, Canberra
Phone: 0447 179 158 / 0447179158 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Vera Lynn: 'Was advised where to get ready and she asked if I wanted to shower.'
──────────────
Kaori, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kaori: 'She has very pale skin a typical Japanese lady who steers clear of the sun.'
──────────────
Misaki, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Misaki: 'I arrived a few minutes early and she was already prepared.'
──────────────
Reika, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Reika: 'I got to the apartment and when she opened the door, the first thing I noticed was how tall she was, close to my height.'
──────────────
Yua, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Yua: 'I pay her and she leads me to the rather spacious but minimally furnished bedroom.'
──────────────
Yuki, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Yuki: 'She leads me to the bedroom, I pay and we both undress, all the while chatting about her recent experiences in Adelaide and then Melbourne.'
──────────────
Kate, Melbourne South-Western Suburbs
Phone: 0430 077 898 / 0430077898 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kate: 'She responded reasonably quickly, and we booked a session for midday the day after.'
──────────────
Kiki, Caulfield
Phone: 0424 227 411 / 0424227411 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kiki: 'She has assisted c cups that feel good in the hand and is on the cusp of having a slight belly but toned for now.'
──────────────
l-l-3, Box Hill
Phone: 0482689999, 0482679999 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• l-l-3: 'She keep her clothes on and said due to period she need to keep it there, but did give a throughout cleaning with a bj at the end.'
──────────────
Xiyao, Box Hill
Phone: 0482689999, 0482679999 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Xiyao: 'She was really comforting, despite her lack of English, so we used translate to break the ice and have a laugh.'
──────────────
Lucy, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0435 601 160 / 0435601160 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lucy: 'She was working out of a house in Maidstone which looked suss on the outside but once inside it was clean and probably refurbished.'
──────────────
Mandy, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0499 920 319 / 0499920319 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mandy: 'I retrieve the $120, before I could say anything she happily grabs it 'Yes, sure.'
──────────────
Sasha, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0415 414 824 / 0415414824 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sasha: 'I got undressed and laid face down on the clean massage table which was covered in fresh towels for extra comfort.'
──────────────
Xandra, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: Locanto ID: XandraDixxx | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Xandra: 'I was offered 1 hour massage for $200, massage and bj for $250 or full service for $300.'
──────────────
Lydia, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0466 496 238 / 0466496238 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lydia: 'Anyway the apartment is in the cbd, she opened the door and I didnt even have to knock.'
──────────────
Mini, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0466 496 238 / 0466496238 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mini: 'I handed it over to her at the end without her ever bringing it up.'
──────────────
Mariana Zabala, Melbourne Southern Suburbs
Phone: 0410 124 594 / 0410124594 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mariana Zabala: 'She was wearing a figure hugging dress and ushered me in.'
──────────────
May, Docklands
Phone: 0432 916 145 / 0432916145 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• May: 'Arrived at new apartment building , meet and greet and said she was a bit tired and I was her last customer of the day !'
──────────────
Melissa, Tamarindo
Phone: +50686324260 / 50686324260 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Melissa: 'She lives in the house and you can see the main house.'
──────────────
Minako, Sydney Western Suburbs
Phone: 0404 487 182 / 0404487182 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Minako: 'I have seen her many numerous times now where she provides me with a lubed pussy slide.'
──────────────
Nikki, Melbourne North-eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0487 712 373 / 0487712373 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nikki: 'She asked for the cash upfront before my shower, which was fine.'
──────────────
Paris, Outcall
Phone: 0400 295 553 / 0400295553 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Paris: 'She is about 5'8, good size 10 body with a good rack and long legs.'
──────────────
Renata, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0482689999,0482679999 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Renata: 'Prior to that gave her a little frontal massage which she enjoyed.'
──────────────
Rukino, Box Hill
Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Rukino: 'I messaged them in the afternoon to see if they had anyone available in Box hill and they said Rukino was free and we agreed on $400 for an hour.'
──────────────
Sexy Mini, Brisbane CBD
Phone: 0405 851 546 / 0405851546 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sexy Mini: 'She got me to lie down.'
──────────────
Tala, Adelaide Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0411 136 378 / 0411136378 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Tala: 'I realise she is not the girl advertised.'
──────────────
Tia Tza, Bondi
Phone: 0401 647 229 / 0401647229 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Tia Tza: 'I asked her to start on top to help.'
──────────────
Xiaoxue, Melbourne CBD
Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Xiaoxue: 'I arrived at the apartment and she was fairly attractive and we went into the room exchanged the cash and I got into the shower.'
──────────────
Yi, Box Hill
Phone: 0487 867 888 / 0487867888 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Yi: 'I pay her and we go into the shower together.'
──────────────[/B]
Find real punter escort and sugarbabe reviews from across Australia, including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and regional areas. These TNT reviews cover escorts, sugarbabes, independant massage therapists with client intel on service, value and locations.
Escort reviews posted inside TheNakedTruth Mk2 during April 2026 are listed below – join TNT to unlock full reviews and shop discussion.
New to TNT? Read this thread for how to join: How to join TNT forums in Australia.
For the latest Australian brothel, escort and massage shop reviews, check these monthly intel pages.
Massage Shop Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Escort Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Brothel Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Adrianna Black, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0433 709 490 / 0433709490 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Adrianna Black: 'She was fully dressed in thigh high boots, aligator leather-esque tights and a baggy silk blouse.'
──────────────
Ailee, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0412 912 460 / 0412912460 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ailee: 'She is ok looking overall, but not quite what I expected.'
──────────────
Anna, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0405 063 888 / 0405063888 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anna: 'She gave me a quick back massage with oil and then flipped me.'
──────────────
Annie, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0423 321 286 / 0423321286 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Annie: 'She has me lie face down first, then tells me to get up on all fours.'
──────────────
Blue, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0481 879 550 / 0481879550 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Blue: 'We continued the foreplay in different positions and she seemed very accommodating...'
──────────────
Coco, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0449 765 197 / 0449765197 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Coco: 'She is an incredibly consistent, easygoing, and willing to please performer each and every time.'
──────────────
Daisy, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0420 974 382 / 0420974382 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Daisy: 'I thank her for the satisfying session and exchange smiles as I exit.'
──────────────
Dani, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Locanto: thebackdoorbandit | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Dani: 'I didnt label her with a number as I wasnt sure if she prefered to get the Locanto message before replying back.'
──────────────
Grace, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0470 405 189 / 0470405189 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Grace: 'She is never waiting in the room when I come from shower (would be nice as she has a hot body).'
──────────────
Macey, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0438 066 130 / 0438066130 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Macey: 'She chatted away while turning her back while I got undressed..'
──────────────
Mae E, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0452 127 657 / 0452127657 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mae E: 'She encourages you to explore her body.'
──────────────
Mercedes, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0490 414 042 / 0490414042 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mercedes: 'She sent her address and I arrived a few minutes later.'
──────────────
PeachyAngela, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0422 815 256 / 0422815256 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• PeachyAngela: 'We felt each other up.'
──────────────
Sas, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0476 409 970 / 0476409970 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sas: 'Had seen Sas' ads for quite some time and thought I'd give her a try.'
──────────────
Sasa, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0432 885 780 / 0432885780 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sasa: 'I don’t mind cause she’s good looking anyway and I never expected her to be.'
──────────────
Sonia, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0421 595 034 / 0421595034 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sonia: 'I haven't punted for a while and when I got the notification from here I took it as a sign to get back into it.'
──────────────
Ts Francesca, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0406 040 526 / 0406040526 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ts Francesca: 'She lives in a very small apartment in StKilda but nice.'
──────────────
Veronica, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0413 309 683 / 0413309683 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Veronica: 'She opens the door for me and I will say I was shocked, well I didn't know what to expect, so I was surprised.'
──────────────
Amanda, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0432 492 694 / 0432492694 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Amanda: 'She stands on your back too which always results in a satisfying crack.'
──────────────
Anya, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0483941066,0481070925,0466617027 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anya: 'I laid on the bed for a minute or two buck naked with $100 in my hand while she fumbled with her phone.'
──────────────
Charmaine, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0411681365,0413414053 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Charmaine: 'I asked what is this and she replied this is just my lotion (yeah right).'
──────────────
Jenny, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0477 954 806 / 0477954806 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jenny: 'I assumed "Jenny" was renting a room as some MLs do.'
──────────────
Maeve Muir, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0410 122 405 / 0410122405 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Maeve Muir: 'Mentioned she has had a lot of practice and certainly no difficulties doing a full session of it.'
──────────────
Tash, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0422 493 848 / 0422493848 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Tash: 'I was feeling toey, in the area and had a good experience with Tash in the past when she was in Glenroy so decided to reach out.'
──────────────
Amy, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Amy: 'I got the half price newbie offer.'
──────────────
Mira, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mira: 'I am a big fan of Indian/ Paki MLs, so rocked up to my appointment.'
──────────────
Olivia, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Olivia: 'She tried one more upsell saying that touching her would be an extra $50 which I turned down.'
──────────────
Scarlett, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Scarlett: 'I hop in the shower while Scarlett heads out to sort the base rate finances.'
──────────────
Zella, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Zella: 'She was ok taking her time until I explode.'
──────────────
Ann, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0427 814 268 / 0427814268 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ann: 'I also asked for a quick shower before the massage.'
──────────────
Cristal Hotbabe, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0488 181 808 / 0488181808 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Cristal Hotbabe: 'I either couldn't find time in my calendar due to travels, or she was already booked.'
──────────────
Dayana, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 930 559 / 0451930559 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Dayana: 'She then pushed me and started BJ again, lifted my leg, she knows I want rimming and she did.'
──────────────
Elle Eastwood, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 761 711 / 0451761711 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Elle Eastwood: 'She cleans me up with some paper towels.'
──────────────
Freya Blume, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0406 692 023 / 0406692023 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Freya Blume: 'We started with some light kissing, before Freya removed her lingerie!'
──────────────
Hiromi, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0432 505 532 / 0432505532 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Hiromi: 'Mannerisms and accent seemed to be the real deal.'
──────────────
Honey, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0414 836 991 / 0414836991 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Honey: 'I have tried to book her previously but she was out of Melbourne so wasn’t able to lock it in that time but all went smoothly this time around.'
──────────────
Jade Summers, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0421 502 442 / 0421502442 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jade Summers: 'I had previously tried to reach out to Jade before, but we couldn't get a time that worked for both of us.'
──────────────
Jenny, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0422 932 645 / 0422932645 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jenny: 'She used oil and her forearm to work through any knots, but it was more sensual / medium than anything else.'
──────────────
Lisa, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0435 473 117 / 0435473117 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lisa: 'She advertises herself as 40, fit with an athletic build and formerly working as a sports masseuse.'
──────────────
Mayoko, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0435 502 318 / 0435502318 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mayoko: 'We did some kissing standing up and she asks me to lie on the bed for the bj.'
──────────────
Mercy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0434 092 015 / 0434092015 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mercy: 'I sent her a message and outlined that I was interested however its my first time so i want to take it easy and explore.'
──────────────
Michelle Ryder, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0401 787 572 / 0401787572 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Michelle Ryder: 'I love BJs and this must be one of the best ever.'
──────────────
Misha, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0401 142 751 / 0401142751 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Misha: 'I was given the address once the deposit was received and was told I would get more details later.'
──────────────
Miya, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0403 275 964 / 0403275964 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Miya: 'She met me downstairs in the lobby dressed in PJs and a face mask for privacy.'
──────────────
Peachy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0434 347 265 / 0434347265 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Peachy: 'I find them to be a perfect handful.'
──────────────
Sienna Grace, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0406 535 069 / 0406535069 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sienna Grace: 'She looked great in a tight black dress that showed off her curves.'
──────────────
Ts Hana, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0416 146 456 / 0416146456 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ts Hana: 'This was my first time seeing Hana but will not be the last.'
──────────────
Ts Margie, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0420 534 144 / 0420534144 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ts Margie: 'I have reposted this after being unable to edit previous post.'
──────────────
Anna, Southbank
Phone: Locanto: lucybusy1581 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anna: 'I agreed on a booking for a few days time, and she asked for a $100 deposit.'
──────────────
Sensual Sally, Southbank
Phone: 0433 193 990 / 0433193990 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sensual Sally: 'I didn't bother to ask cause I bet her escort price will be beyond at $1000 per hour.'
──────────────
Aura, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0474 129 024 / 0474129024 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Aura: 'She greeted at the door, then had a shower and clean towel provided.'
──────────────
Becky, Rhodes
Phone: 0492 494 818 / 0492494818 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Becky: 'Mamasan usually updates the roster daily on Wechat.'
──────────────
Best Anna, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0480 696 423 / 0480696423 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Best Anna: 'We started with a shower together and she got me sudsy head to toe.'
──────────────
Jessica, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0435 619 396 / 0435619396 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jessica: 'She seems to have been around for a while but her asking prices seemed reasonable.'
──────────────
Sam, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0403 826 357 / 0403826357 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sam: 'I get a sense of the body size and she puts her hand out as I am not walking in.'
──────────────
Camila Ferrari, Sydney Southern Suburbs
Phone: 0489038870,0404824256 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Camila Ferrari: 'I got confused about the actual building and wandered back and forth around where the location should be, because there is no street number.'
──────────────
Camilla, Castle Hill
Phone: 0404 170 295 / 0404170295 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Camilla: 'She takes her time to let you enjoy the experience and is really convincing in making you believe she is having a good time.'
──────────────
Cher, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0451 603 559 / 0451603559 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Cher: 'She said parking is OK around the apartment block as well.'
──────────────
Zuri, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0429 261 235 / 0429261235 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Zuri: 'She also said something about the extra 30 so I wasn't sure if she meant it was really 70 or 130.'
──────────────
Chloe, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chloe: 'She stroked her fingers gently all over my body for some time, then she did the usual sexy bodyslides as well.'
──────────────
Kat, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kat: 'Following a ton of quality reviews of Julia, decided to text this establishment and try to lock in a session with Julia.'
──────────────
Kiki, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kiki: 'She instead asked me to check out a new girl of hers.'
──────────────
Lydia, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lydia: 'She wasn’t available but recommended a new girl Lydia.'
──────────────
Chloe, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0494 002 788 / 0494002788 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chloe: 'I didn't really try and touch her as I didn't know if she would like that, especially since she was clothed.'
──────────────
Jessica, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0415609959,0439083426 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jessica: 'She was quick to get fully nude and I followed suit.'
──────────────
Kellie Smiles, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0448 517 044 / 0448517044 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kellie Smiles: 'I have said no to recommendations as I found the session average and the booking/delays not worth it.'
──────────────
Mackenzie, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0491 215 413 / 0491215413 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mackenzie: 'I asked what extras included and she replied that she would inform me in person and could decide on the spot.'
──────────────
Sarah, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0477 217 495 / 0477217495 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sarah: 'She wears a cute tiny necklace and while she's sliding up and down, it dances across your face, nice feeling.'
──────────────
Emily, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0468 452 355 / 0468452355 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Emily: 'I usually hit her up really late — around 2am — which is hit and miss.'
──────────────
Chloe Lee, Gold Coast
Phone: 0402 570 386 / 0402570386 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chloe Lee: 'She is a nice lady as well as being attractive and does make you feel welcome.'
──────────────
Grace, Gold Coast
Phone: 0411 592 892 / 0411592892 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Grace: 'She was good over the phone with text comms, so thought the session would be great and was very excited to try a nice looking Thai girl.'
──────────────
Dekota Sky, Sydney CBD
Phone: 0480 175 541 / 0480175541 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Dekota Sky: 'We arranged to meet in a bar by the hotel and I ordered her a wine and she kept me in the loop on arrival time.'
──────────────
Honey, Sydney CBD
Phone: 0414 836 991 / 0414836991 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Honey: 'I rocked up at her hotel and she came down to see me.'
──────────────
Diamond, Victoria Regional - Geelong
Phone: 0425 711 752 / 0425711752 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Diamond: 'Was scrolling through Locanto and saw this ad for a $50 BJ and thought it was worth a shot.'
──────────────
Eden, Cairns
Phone: 0451 061 661 / 0451061661 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Eden: 'I called (she only takes bookings via calls) and she was available immediately, so I made my way there asap.'
──────────────
Elly, Craigieburn
Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Elly: 'She looked significantly more matured than I expected.'
──────────────
Hoyo, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0480770927,0480701859,0480667937 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Hoyo: 'She has no muscle tone.'
──────────────
Jada, Darwin
Phone: 0424 315 937 / 0424315937 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jada: 'She lives in the CBD which was super near my office.'
──────────────
Jen
Phone: 0410 734 198 / 0410734198 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jen: 'She is of course a lady of a certain vintage.'
──────────────
Vera Lynn, Canberra
Phone: 0447 179 158 / 0447179158 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Vera Lynn: 'Was advised where to get ready and she asked if I wanted to shower.'
──────────────
Kaori, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kaori: 'She has very pale skin a typical Japanese lady who steers clear of the sun.'
──────────────
Misaki, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Misaki: 'I arrived a few minutes early and she was already prepared.'
──────────────
Reika, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Reika: 'I got to the apartment and when she opened the door, the first thing I noticed was how tall she was, close to my height.'
──────────────
Yua, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Yua: 'I pay her and she leads me to the rather spacious but minimally furnished bedroom.'
──────────────
Yuki, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478961810, 0422513533 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Yuki: 'She leads me to the bedroom, I pay and we both undress, all the while chatting about her recent experiences in Adelaide and then Melbourne.'
──────────────
Kate, Melbourne South-Western Suburbs
Phone: 0430 077 898 / 0430077898 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kate: 'She responded reasonably quickly, and we booked a session for midday the day after.'
──────────────
Kiki, Caulfield
Phone: 0424 227 411 / 0424227411 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kiki: 'She has assisted c cups that feel good in the hand and is on the cusp of having a slight belly but toned for now.'
──────────────
l-l-3, Box Hill
Phone: 0482689999, 0482679999 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• l-l-3: 'She keep her clothes on and said due to period she need to keep it there, but did give a throughout cleaning with a bj at the end.'
──────────────
Xiyao, Box Hill
Phone: 0482689999, 0482679999 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Xiyao: 'She was really comforting, despite her lack of English, so we used translate to break the ice and have a laugh.'
──────────────
Lucy, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0435 601 160 / 0435601160 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lucy: 'She was working out of a house in Maidstone which looked suss on the outside but once inside it was clean and probably refurbished.'
──────────────
Mandy, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0499 920 319 / 0499920319 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mandy: 'I retrieve the $120, before I could say anything she happily grabs it 'Yes, sure.'
──────────────
Sasha, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0415 414 824 / 0415414824 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sasha: 'I got undressed and laid face down on the clean massage table which was covered in fresh towels for extra comfort.'
──────────────
Xandra, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: Locanto ID: XandraDixxx | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Xandra: 'I was offered 1 hour massage for $200, massage and bj for $250 or full service for $300.'
──────────────
Lydia, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0466 496 238 / 0466496238 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lydia: 'Anyway the apartment is in the cbd, she opened the door and I didnt even have to knock.'
──────────────
Mini, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0466 496 238 / 0466496238 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mini: 'I handed it over to her at the end without her ever bringing it up.'
──────────────
Mariana Zabala, Melbourne Southern Suburbs
Phone: 0410 124 594 / 0410124594 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mariana Zabala: 'She was wearing a figure hugging dress and ushered me in.'
──────────────
May, Docklands
Phone: 0432 916 145 / 0432916145 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• May: 'Arrived at new apartment building , meet and greet and said she was a bit tired and I was her last customer of the day !'
──────────────
Melissa, Tamarindo
Phone: +50686324260 / 50686324260 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Melissa: 'She lives in the house and you can see the main house.'
──────────────
Minako, Sydney Western Suburbs
Phone: 0404 487 182 / 0404487182 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Minako: 'I have seen her many numerous times now where she provides me with a lubed pussy slide.'
──────────────
Nikki, Melbourne North-eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0487 712 373 / 0487712373 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nikki: 'She asked for the cash upfront before my shower, which was fine.'
──────────────
Paris, Outcall
Phone: 0400 295 553 / 0400295553 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Paris: 'She is about 5'8, good size 10 body with a good rack and long legs.'
──────────────
Renata, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0482689999,0482679999 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Renata: 'Prior to that gave her a little frontal massage which she enjoyed.'
──────────────
Rukino, Box Hill
Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Rukino: 'I messaged them in the afternoon to see if they had anyone available in Box hill and they said Rukino was free and we agreed on $400 for an hour.'
──────────────
Sexy Mini, Brisbane CBD
Phone: 0405 851 546 / 0405851546 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sexy Mini: 'She got me to lie down.'
──────────────
Tala, Adelaide Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0411 136 378 / 0411136378 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Tala: 'I realise she is not the girl advertised.'
──────────────
Tia Tza, Bondi
Phone: 0401 647 229 / 0401647229 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Tia Tza: 'I asked her to start on top to help.'
──────────────
Xiaoxue, Melbourne CBD
Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Xiaoxue: 'I arrived at the apartment and she was fairly attractive and we went into the room exchanged the cash and I got into the shower.'
──────────────
Yi, Box Hill
Phone: 0487 867 888 / 0487867888 | Updated: April 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Yi: 'I pay her and we go into the shower together.'
──────────────[/B]
Last edited: