trenchy
Australia's sex worker review forum
Moderator
TNT Alpha Member
$$contributor$$
Library Card
SB Library Card
Escort Reviews Australia – October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Find real punter reviews of private escorts, massage therapists and sugarbabes from across Australia, including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and regional areas. These TNT reviews cover escorts, sugarbabes, independant massage therapists with client intel on service, value, prices and locations.
Escort reviews posted inside TheNakedTruth Mk2 during October 2026 are listed below – join TNT to unlock full reviews and shop discussion.
New to TNT? Read this thread for how to join: How to join TNT forums in Australia.
Amy, Perth CBD
Phone: 0404 371 210 / 0404371210 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Amy: 'I could have stayed that way but I was keen to see her ta ta's.'
──────────────
Ann, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0427 814 268 / 0427814268 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ann: 'I still prefer her old residence along Spencer Street.'
──────────────
Nikki, Fitzroy North
Phone: 0487 712 373 / 0487712373 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nikki: 'I had been trying to see her in the past but our schedules didn't align.'
──────────────
Lucky, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0410 801 652 / 0410801652 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lucky: 'I unwrapped her out of her bikini and went to town motorboarding.'
──────────────
Megan, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0432 956 323 / 0432956323 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Megan: 'In between the massages she did it, but not enough to add the rimmed tag.'
──────────────
Vivian, Surfers Paradise
Phone: 0485 551 014 / 0485551014 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Vivian: 'We resume normal and I continue.'
──────────────
Sally, Caulfield North
Phone: 0411 284 858 / 0411284858 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sally: 'She offers PayID which is my preferred method of payment as I have a punting account.'
──────────────
Miu, Woolloongabba
Phone: 0459 402 194 / 0459402194 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Miu: 'They have played up her tattoos in the advert. In reality she only has one on the arm and maybe one other.'
──────────────
Bora, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 04242 665 12/ 0424266512 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Bora: 'I asked where she went and she confirmed that she had moved back to South Korea.'
──────────────
Ivy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 782 456 / 0451782456 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ivy: 'I returned to see Ivy each week, each encounter was a little different.'
──────────────
Lilly, Camberwell
Phone: 0485 672 017 / 0485672017 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lilly: 'She instructs me to lie down as she'll give me a quick massage, which I obliged.'
──────────────
Simone Thea, Collingwood
Phone: 0450 100 390 / 0450100390 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Simone Thea: 'She was very pleasant to text, asking me if I had any questions and if I’ve done this before.'
──────────────
Lucky, Brisbane CBD
Phone: 0410 801 652 / 0410801652 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lucky: 'I contemplated this, but felt it was going to be a fruitless exercise.'
──────────────
Suki, Darwin
Phone: 0416 816 547 / 0416816547 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Suki: 'I was 50/50 about trying or leaving, but I decided to give it a go because honestly she looks good .'
──────────────
Find real punter reviews of private escorts, massage therapists and sugarbabes from across Australia, including Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane, Adelaide and regional areas. These TNT reviews cover escorts, sugarbabes, independant massage therapists with client intel on service, value, prices and locations.
Escort reviews posted inside TheNakedTruth Mk2 during October 2026 are listed below – join TNT to unlock full reviews and shop discussion.
New to TNT? Read this thread for how to join: How to join TNT forums in Australia.
Amy, Perth CBD
Phone: 0404 371 210 / 0404371210 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Amy: 'I could have stayed that way but I was keen to see her ta ta's.'
──────────────
Ann, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0427 814 268 / 0427814268 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ann: 'I still prefer her old residence along Spencer Street.'
──────────────
Nikki, Fitzroy North
Phone: 0487 712 373 / 0487712373 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nikki: 'I had been trying to see her in the past but our schedules didn't align.'
──────────────
Lucky, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0410 801 652 / 0410801652 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lucky: 'I unwrapped her out of her bikini and went to town motorboarding.'
──────────────
Megan, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0432 956 323 / 0432956323 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Megan: 'In between the massages she did it, but not enough to add the rimmed tag.'
──────────────
Vivian, Surfers Paradise
Phone: 0485 551 014 / 0485551014 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Vivian: 'We resume normal and I continue.'
──────────────
Sally, Caulfield North
Phone: 0411 284 858 / 0411284858 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sally: 'She offers PayID which is my preferred method of payment as I have a punting account.'
──────────────
Miu, Woolloongabba
Phone: 0459 402 194 / 0459402194 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Miu: 'They have played up her tattoos in the advert. In reality she only has one on the arm and maybe one other.'
──────────────
Bora, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 04242 665 12/ 0424266512 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Bora: 'I asked where she went and she confirmed that she had moved back to South Korea.'
──────────────
Ivy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 782 456 / 0451782456 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ivy: 'I returned to see Ivy each week, each encounter was a little different.'
──────────────
Lilly, Camberwell
Phone: 0485 672 017 / 0485672017 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lilly: 'She instructs me to lie down as she'll give me a quick massage, which I obliged.'
──────────────
Simone Thea, Collingwood
Phone: 0450 100 390 / 0450100390 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Simone Thea: 'She was very pleasant to text, asking me if I had any questions and if I’ve done this before.'
──────────────
Lucky, Brisbane CBD
Phone: 0410 801 652 / 0410801652 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lucky: 'I contemplated this, but felt it was going to be a fruitless exercise.'
──────────────
Suki, Darwin
Phone: 0416 816 547 / 0416816547 | Updated: October 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Suki: 'I was 50/50 about trying or leaving, but I decided to give it a go because honestly she looks good .'
──────────────
Last edited: