TNT Librarian
Freakishly Efficient
Moderator
Verified Access
SB Verified
Library Card
$$$ Contributor $$$
Independent Escort Reviews Australia – January 2026 | The Naked Truth
[Escorts, independent massage workers & sugarbabes] reviewed across Australia – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & more.
Reviews posted inside TheNakedTruth Mk2 during January 2026 – join TNT to unlock full reviews.
New to TNT? Read this thread for how to join: How to join TNT forums in Australia.
For the latest Australian brothel, escort and massage shop reviews, check these monthly intel pages.
Massage Shop Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Escort Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Brothel Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Ann, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0427 814 268 / 0427814268 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ann: 'We started off with a typical Thai massage, done with the sheet covering my legs and back.'
──────────────
Atri, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0432 458 935 / 0432458935 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Atri: 'She does go deep, and play with the tip, but she does this thing with her teeth that wasn’t that enjoyable for me.'
──────────────
Aylah, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0403 993 478 / 0403993478 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Aylah: 'She came downstairs and met me in a silk dressing gown and was super friendly and chatty on the way back up to her appt.'
──────────────
Fifi, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0466 965 690 / 0466965690 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Fifi: 'I had a look on scarlet blue and Ivy etc and after some back and fourth no one was available for the immediately short notice booking I wanted.'
──────────────
Ivy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 782 456 / 0451782456 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ivy: 'I messaged her early one morning and she managed to fit me in for an hour later that morning, in a standard apartment on Flinders Street.'
──────────────
Jenny, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0422 932 645 / 0422932645 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jenny: 'She was in her late 30s, slim, and looked like her photo.'
──────────────
Lilly Roberts, Melbourne CBD
Phone: Telegram: @Lillylat | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lilly Roberts: 'He had seen her and made contact thru Telegram or OF - anyway while he was there he got her number and let her know he’d recommended her to me.'
──────────────
Maya, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0494 170 833 / 0494170833 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Maya: 'I was a little tipsy, so I messaged this women for some fun time, we came to the conclusion $450 for 30min.'
──────────────
Mayoko, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0435 502 318 / 0435502318 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mayoko: 'I had a quick shower while she cleaned me up and offered me mouthwash.'
──────────────
Michelle Ryder, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0401 787 572 / 0401787572 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Michelle Ryder: 'I lay Michelle down.'
──────────────
Miranmaya, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 298 945 / 0478298945 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Miranmaya: 'I was a little saddened as I could tell she genuinely cared about making sure her customers have a good time.'
──────────────
Miss Pia, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0429 662 295 / 0429662295 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Miss Pia: 'She is a great MILF, superb with her oral skills and great performer in the bed.'
──────────────
Presley, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 492 435 / 0478492435 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Presley: 'I did have my suspicions this would be through some agency but I took the punt.'
──────────────
Ally Jones, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0498 098 601 / 0498098601 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ally Jones: 'She sat down on the bed and discussed any limits and expectations.'
──────────────
Honey Blue, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0404 146 250 / 0404146250 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Honey Blue: 'I saw Honey Blue's Locanto, and decided to give her a try.'
──────────────
Ivy, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0403 462 273 / 0403462273 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ivy: 'She did this for about 15mins.'
──────────────
Krystal, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0404 848 503 / 0404848503 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Krystal: 'She was pretty easy going, and obviously seeing her only fans and her love of facials asked the questions
COF?'
──────────────
Linda, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0423715936,0466440203 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Linda: 'I think we were the only one there as the bedroom door was opened during the session.'
──────────────
Ruby, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Locanto: John3393654 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ruby: 'I have seen Ruby before.'
──────────────
Amy, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0410 876 343 / 0410876343 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Amy: 'I didn't take the bait.'
──────────────
Bambi, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0487 064 488 / 0487064488 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Bambi: 'She has a friendly spirit, so talking to her is quite easy.'
──────────────
Becky, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0474 135 269 / 0474135269 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Becky: 'I have seen Becky a few times now, she loves to talk which I don’t mind at all.'
──────────────
Angela Sweet, Southbank
Phone: 0422775456,0422443230 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Angela Sweet: 'She later apologised me on message and in-person and had to make a booking again for the next day.'
──────────────
Chloe, Southbank
Phone: 0432 219 237 / 0432219237 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chloe: 'I arrive at her Southbank apartment and get buzzed into the room.'
──────────────
Juhi She, Southbank
Phone: 0426621553,0433739063,0452318871,0404900275 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Juhi She: 'I can actually go for 2h and while I didn't make Juhi do that, she would have been up for it.'
──────────────
Savannah Carter, Southbank
Phone: 0421639676,0468525058,0402778981 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Savannah Carter: 'She was waiting for me on her bed, and we started with DFK.'
──────────────
Angelina Rose, Melbourne Southern Suburbs
Phone: 0423 590 730 / 0423590730 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Angelina Rose: 'She messaged pretty much straight away, was able to set things up pretty quickly but she did require a deposit.'
──────────────
Destiny, Melbourne Southern Suburbs
Phone: 0492 929 831 / 0492929831 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Destiny: 'I tried to DFK her but she rejected...'
──────────────
Ann, Gold Coast
Phone: 0428 769 255 / 0428769255 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ann: 'I get her into position then on a whim, flip her over.'
──────────────
Sophia, Gold Coast
Phone: 0433 851 260 / 0433851260 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sophia: 'I found her very attractive and was really turned on!'
──────────────
Anna, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0420 200 159 / 0420200159 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anna: 'She complained about her Indian clients, but enjoyed her session with me.'
──────────────
Chantel, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Locanto ID: pearybabbyy | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chantel: 'I messaged Chantel using the Telegram details on her Locanto ad.'
──────────────
Chrisee, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Chrisee40 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chrisee: 'I messaged when I arrived as instructed and she met me at her gate.'
──────────────
Crystal, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0401347380,0479134077 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Crystal: 'I first messaged her for her services on an iPhone, but a key problem I noticed was that it sent as an iMessage...'
──────────────
Hope, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0488 543 560 / 0488543560 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Hope: 'I have seen Hope a few times over the years - mainly when i am passing through the area'
──────────────
Jennifer, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0401 781 498 / 0401781498 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jennifer: 'I looked at her and said you dont look at the one I saw.'
──────────────
Jenny, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0412628856,0478653628 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jenny: 'She didn't ask me to confirm, remember, she said "see you tomorrow at 11am" after the call and info messages.'
──────────────
Madison, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Telegram: mads2201 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Madison: 'I was keen to give it a go, however our timelines didn't align on when we had available.'
──────────────
Manly, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0468 518 610 / 0468518610 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Manly: 'She was working from a basic motel and access was easy.'
──────────────
Mel Arlen, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0414 613 205 / 0414613205 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mel Arlen: 'I will save the read first up.'
──────────────
MissVee, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0424 659 324 / 0424659324 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• MissVee: 'Comms were pretty prompt, same day booking.'
──────────────
Nadia, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0405 573 963 / 0405573963 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nadia: 'I decided to take a chance on this as I actually wanted a massage with a bit of extra.'
──────────────
Samantha, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0426 246 802 / 0426246802 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Samantha: 'I then broached topic of extras and she was clear on her boundaries.'
──────────────
Shari, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Locanto ID: Shar101 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Shari: 'I arrived and she is waiting for me outside, a nice attractive friendly African lady.'
──────────────
Sonia, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0450 719 620 / 0450719620 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sonia: 'She gloved up, then started playing.'
──────────────
Tatiana, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0402240008,0478755249 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Tatiana: 'I visited Tatiana a number of years ago and was driving through her old area and searched up her name..'
──────────────
Ts Francesca, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0406 040 526 / 0406040526 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ts Francesca: 'I then returned the favour.'
──────────────
TS Isabela, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0431086289,0437051982 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• TS Isabela: 'I booked her to top me.'
──────────────
Aura, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0474 129 024 / 0474129024 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Aura: 'She was wearing a short dress body looks fine, bit there on tummy but to me its fine.'
──────────────
Becky, Rhodes
Phone: 0492 494 818 / 0492494818 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Becky: 'Have seen Becky multiple times and she's my favourite of the KGirls roster.'
──────────────
Candy, Sydney South-western Suburbs
Phone: 0481 523 409 / 0481523409 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Candy: 'She then catches me off guard.'
──────────────
Charlee, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0436 914 319 / 0436914319 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Charlee:
──────────────
Jessica Paige, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0438 016 528 / 0438016528 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jessica Paige: 'I was led to the downstairs room where she does jobs out of.'
──────────────
Sasha, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0415 414 824 / 0415414824 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sasha: 'She has a towel covering areas not being worked on.'
──────────────
TS Yulia, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0406 255 786 / 0406255786 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• TS Yulia: 'She seemed to be quite keen on me.'
──────────────
Clara Beau, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0466 810 532 / 0466810532 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Clara Beau: 'She asks me to lay down facing down her massage skills aren’t existent but her looks and peach makes up for it!'
──────────────
Daisey, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0416 867 432 / 0416867432 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Daisey: 'She asked for a deposit but I said I can be there in 10 mins so if you waive the deposit I’ll show up so she did.'
──────────────
Jade Suede, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0413 167 497 / 0413167497 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jade Suede: 'I have a quick shower and join Jade in the bedroom - she is now in some mauve lingerie and had dried her hair a bit and tied it up.'
──────────────
Lucy, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0413 322 986 / 0413322986 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lucy: 'She reluctantly said she can get the other girl for me.'
──────────────
Daisy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Daisy: 'Always on the lookout for nice proper massage.'
──────────────
Julia, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Julia: 'I think she’s real good looking, but a lot of it might come from her personality/ vibe.'
──────────────
Ellora Rose, Sydney Western Suburbs
Phone: 0413 118 950 / 0413118950 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ellora Rose: 'We lie down on the bed.'
──────────────
Grace, Sydney Western Suburbs
Phone: 0468 316 146 / 0468316146 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Grace: 'She is quite sensual and passionate with her services.'
──────────────
Jennifer, Sydney Western Suburbs
Phone: 0430 503 107 / 0430503107 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jennifer: 'She then cancelled the other client and apologised.'
──────────────
Emily TS, Victoria Regional - Geelong
Phone: 0431 954 659 / 0431954659 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Emily TS: 'I had seen Emily’s ads pop up a couple of times, pics are great and seemed too good to be true.'
──────────────
Grace, Brisbane North-eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0401 347 247 / 0401347247 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Grace: 'I did however enjoy the mirror at the end of the bed.'
──────────────
Hannah, Toowoomba
Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Hannah: 'I didn’t push it but pretty clear she’s got skills.'
──────────────
Jasmine, Melbourne North-eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0435 717 036 / 0435717036 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jasmine: 'I had to ask her 3-4 times what she was saying and even then it was barely a whisper and she doesn't speak clearly.'
──────────────
Maisie, Melbourne North-eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0429 071 769 / 0429071769 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Maisie: 'I arrived at her apartment which is a great space in Fitzroy.'
──────────────
Jayne, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jayne: 'thought I would give Lithe Massage a try after seeing Jayne's pics, which promised a good deal.'
──────────────
Maya, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Maya: 'I was taken upstairs to a large room with a shower, bed and massage table.'
──────────────
Scarlett, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Scarlett: 'She does lots of moving around for different views, and a little dirty talk but the view from the mirror is worth it.'
──────────────
Jess, Brisbane South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0403 393 877 / 0403393877 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jess: 'She definitely is good at her job and knows exactly what to do.'
──────────────
Kate, Melbourne South-Western Suburbs
Phone: 0430 077 898 / 0430077898 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kate: 'I sent her a text a few days ago.'
──────────────
Skylah, Melbourne South-Western Suburbs
Phone: 0472 801 468 / 0472801468 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Skylah: 'She works from a hotel, and does trips in between Docklands and Werribee.'
──────────────
Kiki, Hurstville
Phone: 0413 039 104 / 0413039104 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kiki: 'She is also more playful and bubbly than Lala.'
──────────────
Lala, Hurstville
Phone: 0413 039 104 / 0413039104 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lala: 'Lala being a bit more reserved.'
──────────────
Lina & Sony, Adelaide Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0407 704 689 / 0407704689 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lina & Sony: 'After finding out about these two Duo I was eager to try them out, Adelaide’s talent is pretty bearish so I figured why not.'
──────────────
Margaret, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0482689999,0482679999 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Margaret: 'I sat at the lounge and saw that she was watching some Chinese Netflix series, and it had Chinese subtitles on.'
──────────────
MayMay, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0482689999,0482679999 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• MayMay: 'She had light make up on and was very bubbly from the onset, giving big girl next door vibes.'
──────────────
Mona Lisa, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0482689999,0482679999 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mona Lisa: 'She had a air mattress set up in the lounge, where she heated then some oil which she then spread across the mattress and then all over our bodies.'
──────────────
Megan, Tullamarine
Phone: 0434087119,0412373916,0434087119 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Megan: 'Down deep making her eyes water a bit.'
──────────────
Natasha, Tullamarine
Phone: 0434087119,0412373916,0434087119 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Natasha: 'I lay down on my back and let her massage and tease for a bit.'
──────────────
Rosie, Tullamarine
Phone: 0434087119,0412373916,0434087119 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Rosie: 'We did this for a bit and she gently went down.'
──────────────
Nina, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0412 680 866 / 0412680866 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nina: 'We started with her riding.'
──────────────
Rin Seo, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 212 987 / 0451212987 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Rin Seo: 'I looked up and watched some of her videos and found her quite cute, and decided to lock in the booking for the evening.'
──────────────
Sandro, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0452 509 969 / 0452509969 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sandro: 'I have previously seen her and her sister advertised in Melbourne (sweetymel) but I never took the punt there.'
──────────────
星辰, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0452 509 969 / 0452509969 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• 星辰: 'She is friendly and we sat on the couch and chatted a little before I sorted finances.'
──────────────
Sapphire, Brighton
Phone: 0466 555 380 / 0466555380 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sapphire: 'She doesn't normally work in the Brighton shop.'
──────────────
Sapphire, Preston
Phone: 0466 555 380 / 0466555380 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sapphire: 'She came down and got me and I was happy with what I saw.'
──────────────
Scarlett, Footscray
Phone: 0425 422 250 / 0425422250 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Scarlett: 'She did ok and slowly introduced the kissing.'
──────────────
Violeta love, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0451 072 266 / 0451072266 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Violeta love: 'She came down to meet me in foyer in casual clothes.'
──────────────
中本莉奈 Rina Nakamoto, Box Hill
Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• 中本莉奈 Rina Nakamoto: 'She helped soap me up, washing all the right places.'
──────────────
千穗理, Sydney CBD
Phone: 0410990974,0460893426 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• 千穗理: 'They look too good and perky.'
──────────────
[Escorts, independent massage workers & sugarbabes] reviewed across Australia – Melbourne, Sydney, Brisbane & more.
Reviews posted inside TheNakedTruth Mk2 during January 2026 – join TNT to unlock full reviews.
New to TNT? Read this thread for how to join: How to join TNT forums in Australia.
For the latest Australian brothel, escort and massage shop reviews, check these monthly intel pages.
Massage Shop Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Escort Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Brothel Reviews Australia October 2026 | The Naked Truth
Ann, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0427 814 268 / 0427814268 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ann: 'We started off with a typical Thai massage, done with the sheet covering my legs and back.'
──────────────
Atri, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0432 458 935 / 0432458935 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Atri: 'She does go deep, and play with the tip, but she does this thing with her teeth that wasn’t that enjoyable for me.'
──────────────
Aylah, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0403 993 478 / 0403993478 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Aylah: 'She came downstairs and met me in a silk dressing gown and was super friendly and chatty on the way back up to her appt.'
──────────────
Fifi, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0466 965 690 / 0466965690 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Fifi: 'I had a look on scarlet blue and Ivy etc and after some back and fourth no one was available for the immediately short notice booking I wanted.'
──────────────
Ivy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 782 456 / 0451782456 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ivy: 'I messaged her early one morning and she managed to fit me in for an hour later that morning, in a standard apartment on Flinders Street.'
──────────────
Jenny, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0422 932 645 / 0422932645 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jenny: 'She was in her late 30s, slim, and looked like her photo.'
──────────────
Lilly Roberts, Melbourne CBD
Phone: Telegram: @Lillylat | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lilly Roberts: 'He had seen her and made contact thru Telegram or OF - anyway while he was there he got her number and let her know he’d recommended her to me.'
──────────────
Maya, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0494 170 833 / 0494170833 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Maya: 'I was a little tipsy, so I messaged this women for some fun time, we came to the conclusion $450 for 30min.'
──────────────
Mayoko, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0435 502 318 / 0435502318 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mayoko: 'I had a quick shower while she cleaned me up and offered me mouthwash.'
──────────────
Michelle Ryder, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0401 787 572 / 0401787572 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Michelle Ryder: 'I lay Michelle down.'
──────────────
Miranmaya, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 298 945 / 0478298945 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Miranmaya: 'I was a little saddened as I could tell she genuinely cared about making sure her customers have a good time.'
──────────────
Miss Pia, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0429 662 295 / 0429662295 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Miss Pia: 'She is a great MILF, superb with her oral skills and great performer in the bed.'
──────────────
Presley, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 492 435 / 0478492435 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Presley: 'I did have my suspicions this would be through some agency but I took the punt.'
──────────────
Ally Jones, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0498 098 601 / 0498098601 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ally Jones: 'She sat down on the bed and discussed any limits and expectations.'
──────────────
Honey Blue, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0404 146 250 / 0404146250 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Honey Blue: 'I saw Honey Blue's Locanto, and decided to give her a try.'
──────────────
Ivy, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0403 462 273 / 0403462273 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ivy: 'She did this for about 15mins.'
──────────────
Krystal, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0404 848 503 / 0404848503 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Krystal: 'She was pretty easy going, and obviously seeing her only fans and her love of facials asked the questions
COF?'
──────────────
Linda, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0423715936,0466440203 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Linda: 'I think we were the only one there as the bedroom door was opened during the session.'
──────────────
Ruby, Melbourne Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Locanto: John3393654 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ruby: 'I have seen Ruby before.'
──────────────
Amy, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0410 876 343 / 0410876343 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Amy: 'I didn't take the bait.'
──────────────
Bambi, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0487 064 488 / 0487064488 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Bambi: 'She has a friendly spirit, so talking to her is quite easy.'
──────────────
Becky, Melbourne Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0474 135 269 / 0474135269 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Becky: 'I have seen Becky a few times now, she loves to talk which I don’t mind at all.'
──────────────
Angela Sweet, Southbank
Phone: 0422775456,0422443230 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Angela Sweet: 'She later apologised me on message and in-person and had to make a booking again for the next day.'
──────────────
Chloe, Southbank
Phone: 0432 219 237 / 0432219237 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chloe: 'I arrive at her Southbank apartment and get buzzed into the room.'
──────────────
Juhi She, Southbank
Phone: 0426621553,0433739063,0452318871,0404900275 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Juhi She: 'I can actually go for 2h and while I didn't make Juhi do that, she would have been up for it.'
──────────────
Savannah Carter, Southbank
Phone: 0421639676,0468525058,0402778981 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Savannah Carter: 'She was waiting for me on her bed, and we started with DFK.'
──────────────
Angelina Rose, Melbourne Southern Suburbs
Phone: 0423 590 730 / 0423590730 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Angelina Rose: 'She messaged pretty much straight away, was able to set things up pretty quickly but she did require a deposit.'
──────────────
Destiny, Melbourne Southern Suburbs
Phone: 0492 929 831 / 0492929831 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Destiny: 'I tried to DFK her but she rejected...'
──────────────
Ann, Gold Coast
Phone: 0428 769 255 / 0428769255 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ann: 'I get her into position then on a whim, flip her over.'
──────────────
Sophia, Gold Coast
Phone: 0433 851 260 / 0433851260 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sophia: 'I found her very attractive and was really turned on!'
──────────────
Anna, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0420 200 159 / 0420200159 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Anna: 'She complained about her Indian clients, but enjoyed her session with me.'
──────────────
Chantel, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Locanto ID: pearybabbyy | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chantel: 'I messaged Chantel using the Telegram details on her Locanto ad.'
──────────────
Chrisee, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Chrisee40 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Chrisee: 'I messaged when I arrived as instructed and she met me at her gate.'
──────────────
Crystal, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0401347380,0479134077 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Crystal: 'I first messaged her for her services on an iPhone, but a key problem I noticed was that it sent as an iMessage...'
──────────────
Hope, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0488 543 560 / 0488543560 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Hope: 'I have seen Hope a few times over the years - mainly when i am passing through the area'
──────────────
Jennifer, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0401 781 498 / 0401781498 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jennifer: 'I looked at her and said you dont look at the one I saw.'
──────────────
Jenny, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0412628856,0478653628 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jenny: 'She didn't ask me to confirm, remember, she said "see you tomorrow at 11am" after the call and info messages.'
──────────────
Madison, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Telegram: mads2201 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Madison: 'I was keen to give it a go, however our timelines didn't align on when we had available.'
──────────────
Manly, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0468 518 610 / 0468518610 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Manly: 'She was working from a basic motel and access was easy.'
──────────────
Mel Arlen, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0414 613 205 / 0414613205 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mel Arlen: 'I will save the read first up.'
──────────────
MissVee, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0424 659 324 / 0424659324 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• MissVee: 'Comms were pretty prompt, same day booking.'
──────────────
Nadia, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0405 573 963 / 0405573963 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nadia: 'I decided to take a chance on this as I actually wanted a massage with a bit of extra.'
──────────────
Samantha, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0426 246 802 / 0426246802 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Samantha: 'I then broached topic of extras and she was clear on her boundaries.'
──────────────
Shari, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: Locanto ID: Shar101 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Shari: 'I arrived and she is waiting for me outside, a nice attractive friendly African lady.'
──────────────
Sonia, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0450 719 620 / 0450719620 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sonia: 'She gloved up, then started playing.'
──────────────
Tatiana, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0402240008,0478755249 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Tatiana: 'I visited Tatiana a number of years ago and was driving through her old area and searched up her name..'
──────────────
Ts Francesca, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0406 040 526 / 0406040526 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ts Francesca: 'I then returned the favour.'
──────────────
TS Isabela, Melbourne South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0431086289,0437051982 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• TS Isabela: 'I booked her to top me.'
──────────────
Aura, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0474 129 024 / 0474129024 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Aura: 'She was wearing a short dress body looks fine, bit there on tummy but to me its fine.'
──────────────
Becky, Rhodes
Phone: 0492 494 818 / 0492494818 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Becky: 'Have seen Becky multiple times and she's my favourite of the KGirls roster.'
──────────────
Candy, Sydney South-western Suburbs
Phone: 0481 523 409 / 0481523409 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Candy: 'She then catches me off guard.'
──────────────
Charlee, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0436 914 319 / 0436914319 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Charlee:
──────────────
Jessica Paige, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0438 016 528 / 0438016528 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jessica Paige: 'I was led to the downstairs room where she does jobs out of.'
──────────────
Sasha, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0415 414 824 / 0415414824 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sasha: 'She has a towel covering areas not being worked on.'
──────────────
TS Yulia, Melbourne Western Suburbs
Phone: 0406 255 786 / 0406255786 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• TS Yulia: 'She seemed to be quite keen on me.'
──────────────
Clara Beau, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0466 810 532 / 0466810532 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Clara Beau: 'She asks me to lay down facing down her massage skills aren’t existent but her looks and peach makes up for it!'
──────────────
Daisey, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0416 867 432 / 0416867432 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Daisey: 'She asked for a deposit but I said I can be there in 10 mins so if you waive the deposit I’ll show up so she did.'
──────────────
Jade Suede, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0413 167 497 / 0413167497 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jade Suede: 'I have a quick shower and join Jade in the bedroom - she is now in some mauve lingerie and had dried her hair a bit and tied it up.'
──────────────
Lucy, Melbourne North-western Suburbs
Phone: 0413 322 986 / 0413322986 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lucy: 'She reluctantly said she can get the other girl for me.'
──────────────
Daisy, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Daisy: 'Always on the lookout for nice proper massage.'
──────────────
Julia, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0478 430 845 / 0478430845 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Julia: 'I think she’s real good looking, but a lot of it might come from her personality/ vibe.'
──────────────
Ellora Rose, Sydney Western Suburbs
Phone: 0413 118 950 / 0413118950 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Ellora Rose: 'We lie down on the bed.'
──────────────
Grace, Sydney Western Suburbs
Phone: 0468 316 146 / 0468316146 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Grace: 'She is quite sensual and passionate with her services.'
──────────────
Jennifer, Sydney Western Suburbs
Phone: 0430 503 107 / 0430503107 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jennifer: 'She then cancelled the other client and apologised.'
──────────────
Emily TS, Victoria Regional - Geelong
Phone: 0431 954 659 / 0431954659 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Emily TS: 'I had seen Emily’s ads pop up a couple of times, pics are great and seemed too good to be true.'
──────────────
Grace, Brisbane North-eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0401 347 247 / 0401347247 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Grace: 'I did however enjoy the mirror at the end of the bed.'
──────────────
Hannah, Toowoomba
Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Hannah: 'I didn’t push it but pretty clear she’s got skills.'
──────────────
Jasmine, Melbourne North-eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0435 717 036 / 0435717036 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jasmine: 'I had to ask her 3-4 times what she was saying and even then it was barely a whisper and she doesn't speak clearly.'
──────────────
Maisie, Melbourne North-eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0429 071 769 / 0429071769 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Maisie: 'I arrived at her apartment which is a great space in Fitzroy.'
──────────────
Jayne, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jayne: 'thought I would give Lithe Massage a try after seeing Jayne's pics, which promised a good deal.'
──────────────
Maya, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Maya: 'I was taken upstairs to a large room with a shower, bed and massage table.'
──────────────
Scarlett, Richmond
Phone: 0451 442 992 / 0451442992 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Scarlett: 'She does lots of moving around for different views, and a little dirty talk but the view from the mirror is worth it.'
──────────────
Jess, Brisbane South-Eastern Suburbs
Phone: 0403 393 877 / 0403393877 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Jess: 'She definitely is good at her job and knows exactly what to do.'
──────────────
Kate, Melbourne South-Western Suburbs
Phone: 0430 077 898 / 0430077898 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kate: 'I sent her a text a few days ago.'
──────────────
Skylah, Melbourne South-Western Suburbs
Phone: 0472 801 468 / 0472801468 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Skylah: 'She works from a hotel, and does trips in between Docklands and Werribee.'
──────────────
Kiki, Hurstville
Phone: 0413 039 104 / 0413039104 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Kiki: 'She is also more playful and bubbly than Lala.'
──────────────
Lala, Hurstville
Phone: 0413 039 104 / 0413039104 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lala: 'Lala being a bit more reserved.'
──────────────
Lina & Sony, Adelaide Northern Suburbs
Phone: 0407 704 689 / 0407704689 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Lina & Sony: 'After finding out about these two Duo I was eager to try them out, Adelaide’s talent is pretty bearish so I figured why not.'
──────────────
Margaret, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0482689999,0482679999 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Margaret: 'I sat at the lounge and saw that she was watching some Chinese Netflix series, and it had Chinese subtitles on.'
──────────────
MayMay, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0482689999,0482679999 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• MayMay: 'She had light make up on and was very bubbly from the onset, giving big girl next door vibes.'
──────────────
Mona Lisa, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0482689999,0482679999 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Mona Lisa: 'She had a air mattress set up in the lounge, where she heated then some oil which she then spread across the mattress and then all over our bodies.'
──────────────
Megan, Tullamarine
Phone: 0434087119,0412373916,0434087119 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Megan: 'Down deep making her eyes water a bit.'
──────────────
Natasha, Tullamarine
Phone: 0434087119,0412373916,0434087119 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Natasha: 'I lay down on my back and let her massage and tease for a bit.'
──────────────
Rosie, Tullamarine
Phone: 0434087119,0412373916,0434087119 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Rosie: 'We did this for a bit and she gently went down.'
──────────────
Nina, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0412 680 866 / 0412680866 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Nina: 'We started with her riding.'
──────────────
Rin Seo, Melbourne CBD
Phone: 0451 212 987 / 0451212987 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Rin Seo: 'I looked up and watched some of her videos and found her quite cute, and decided to lock in the booking for the evening.'
──────────────
Sandro, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0452 509 969 / 0452509969 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sandro: 'I have previously seen her and her sister advertised in Melbourne (sweetymel) but I never took the punt there.'
──────────────
星辰, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0452 509 969 / 0452509969 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• 星辰: 'She is friendly and we sat on the couch and chatted a little before I sorted finances.'
──────────────
Sapphire, Brighton
Phone: 0466 555 380 / 0466555380 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sapphire: 'She doesn't normally work in the Brighton shop.'
──────────────
Sapphire, Preston
Phone: 0466 555 380 / 0466555380 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Sapphire: 'She came down and got me and I was happy with what I saw.'
──────────────
Scarlett, Footscray
Phone: 0425 422 250 / 0425422250 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Scarlett: 'She did ok and slowly introduced the kissing.'
──────────────
Violeta love, Adelaide CBD
Phone: 0451 072 266 / 0451072266 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• Violeta love: 'She came down to meet me in foyer in casual clothes.'
──────────────
中本莉奈 Rina Nakamoto, Box Hill
Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• 中本莉奈 Rina Nakamoto: 'She helped soap me up, washing all the right places.'
──────────────
千穗理, Sydney CBD
Phone: 0410990974,0460893426 | Updated: January 2026
Recent Punter Feedback
• 千穗理: 'They look too good and perky.'
──────────────
Last edited by a moderator: